Legal tech startup Josef, which helps Community Legal Centres (CLCs), law firms and enterprises create bots to assist clients with legal problems, has raised more than $1 million in a seed funding round.
- Cryptojacking worm infects exposed Docker deployments
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry