Complaints about internet services from customers across Australia rose 11.6 per between October and December, 2015 compared to the same period a year earlier, the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) said on Friday.
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices