The Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) fears up to 7000 call centre jobs across Australia are at risk following the Department of Human Services’ (DHS) decision to outsource Medicare and Centrelink call centre work to Telstra.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?