The Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) fears up to 7000 call centre jobs across Australia are at risk following the Department of Human Services’ (DHS) decision to outsource Medicare and Centrelink call centre work to Telstra.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning