The Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) fears up to 7000 call centre jobs across Australia are at risk following the Department of Human Services’ (DHS) decision to outsource Medicare and Centrelink call centre work to Telstra.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response