Queensland cops will be armed with signal jamming guns to down drones at the XXI Commonwealth Games this April.
communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
communications in pictures
ASX-listed satellite communications technology company Speedcast has appointed its inaugural chief information officer.
Sydney-based EdTech startup, Fluid Education, has created a new app to better engage students and improve how they communicate with their parents and teachers.
The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has signed ten-year contract with Telstra to manage security of supply, maintenance and enhancement to its National Train Communications System (NTCS).
The world’s first commercial laser-based satellite network is underway following a joint venture with Optus and UK-based company, Laser Light Global Ltd.
Whitepapers about communications
Although the barriers to international expansion have been lowered by advancing and increasingly pervasive technologies, many challenges still remain just beneath the surface. This whitepaper looks at the growing pains that many companies face when expanding internationally and how to overcome the challenges with a partnered B2B Integration Service.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing