Antitrust enforcement agencies should reject a proposed US$45.2 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable by Comcast, because it would give the combined company huge market power in the broadband and cable TV industries, a handful of consumer and digital rights groups said.
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology