The Communications Alliance has criticised the federal government over ongoing delays around how much it will subsidise Australia’s telecommunications service providers to comply with mandatory data retention legislation.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC