The Communications Alliance has criticised the federal government over ongoing delays around how much it will subsidise Australia’s telecommunications service providers to comply with mandatory data retention legislation.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks