The CSIRO has appointed Jayne Leighton as chief information security officer.
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
CSIRO has begun using its new $4m Dell EMC supercomputer, which will soon help to bring vision to the blind through the use of multi-layered neural networks.
Australia’s national science agency is seeking a chief information security officer to lead its new cyber defence function.
The Australian Square Kilometre Array Pathfinder (ASKAP) and Murchison Widefield Array (MWA) projects underway in Western Australia to map the universe are forecast to generate data amounts in the region of eight petabytes each year.
The National E-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA) has licensed software from the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) to aid the move to a standardised dictionary of clinical terms as part of the Federal Government’s PCEHR project.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election