Optus CEO Allen Lew said Australia is in a “unique position” to lead the next generation of mobile technology and he believes the number two telco will play a big role in capitalising on the momentum and making it a reality.
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators