The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has the highest digital engagement of any bank in Australia by some margin with the latest evolution of the CommBank App, launched in July, increasingly becoming the primary touch point for its customers.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long