The U.S. derivatives regulator warned investors on Thursday about cryptocurrency "pump-and-dump" scams that aim to rip off investors by inflating the price of volatile virtual tokens through spreading bogus information.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks