It's possible to get a printer and other inexpensive network and Internet of Things devices to transmit radio signals that are detectable far enough away that they could be used to steal data from compromised networks, a researcher tells the Black Hat 2015 conference.
- Celebrity hacker Guccifer's confession gives us all a lesson in security
- Critical IT policies you should have in place
- Top PC vendors bloatware undermine Windows 10 security
- Australia's cybersecurity maturity, infrastructure protections lag US by “large gap”: ACCS
- Macquarie-Optus venture targets cybersecurity education at business, academia