It's possible to get a printer and other inexpensive network and Internet of Things devices to transmit radio signals that are detectable far enough away that they could be used to steal data from compromised networks, a researcher tells the Black Hat 2015 conference.
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry