NZ government CIO, Colin MacDonald, has vowed to digitise 70 per cent of common transactions across agencies by 2017, delivering an ‘Amazon-style’ experience to citizens accessing services.
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.