The rapper Kanye West, leaving no stone unturned, has included Amazon.com -- and more than 50 others -- in a new lawsuit intended to shut down some digital currencies that have sprung up bearing some variation of his name.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long