The use of vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) technology running over a 4G network has been successfully trialled in South Australia.
Cohda Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
This past year saw several major events and product introductions unfold at Cisco, beginning with an effort to connect cars to the Internet and ending with a solid pipeline in place for its new data center switches and fabric technology. The following is a review of the highlights of the year that was at Cisco, 2013.
Cisco Systems and NXP Semiconductors have both invested in connected car equipment vendor Cohda Wireless, as they look to make the Internet of things a reality and take a piece of a quickly growing market.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales