Australian miner Newcrest, one of the largest gold mining companies in the world, has announced it has rolled out IBM’s ‘cognitive exploration and content analysis platform’ Watson Explorer.
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry