In the 1990s, average computers ran on megabytes of RAM and processing power under 100MHz, with hundreds of gigabytes of global Internet traffic being generated each day. Nowadays, RAM is in gigabytes and processing power is in the thousands of MHz, with hundreds of terabytes of Internet traffic per second.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely