Australia’s biggest hackathon event – GovHack – which took place over the weekend, has resulted in the submission of 379 projects from a Facebook bingo game that helps reduce littering to a chat bot that delivers live parliamentary proceedings and allows users to react to vote results.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud