Australia’s biggest hackathon event – GovHack – which took place over the weekend, has resulted in the submission of 379 projects from a Facebook bingo game that helps reduce littering to a chat bot that delivers live parliamentary proceedings and allows users to react to vote results.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner