The Obama administration has released new datasets on adverse drug events and Medicare pricing. This offers researchers and developers alike a chance to build novel applications and identify cost trends, all in the name of improving efficiency and providing better healthcare while lowering costs.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns