For years, CIOs raged against stealth technology that could put their company's security - and maybe their authority - at risk. Today, though, IT executives see the world differently and are quick to explain that they should be ambassadors between tech vendors and business users.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins