The cloud promises unlimited capacity, pennies per hour to operate, 4+ nines of uptime and infrastructure managed by a dedicated staff. Even technical challenges around security and compliance can be achieved and are no longer suspect. So why wouldn't you send everything to the cloud?
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better