After 18 months of extensive collaborative work, the Australian Rugby Union (ARU) is set to move into its new digs: a five-and-a-half storey ‘state-of-the-art’ facility in Sydney’s Moore Park on October 17. The facility, dubbed the Australian Rugby Development Centre, offers souped up collaboration and communications technologies.
- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft