The growth of “confidential computing” approaches will help clear away any “last mile barriers” for enterprises that are concerned about processing highly sensitive data in the cloud, Microsoft Azure chief technology officer Mark Russinovich believes.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus