The growth of “confidential computing” approaches will help clear away any “last mile barriers” for enterprises that are concerned about processing highly sensitive data in the cloud, Microsoft Azure chief technology officer Mark Russinovich believes.
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology