The cloud computing arm of Alibaba has opened its first data centre in Sydney, the latest in a string of new centres launched globally this month.
cloud providers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Small business owners and experts share their strategies on how to build a successful, lasting partnership with suppliers/vendors.
The Federal Government’s $6 billion ICT spending program will see a greater uptake of cloud services. Under new guidelines, agency heads will be able to use hosted services in Australia and offshore.
Selling cloud services to the federal government is a rigorous process. Documentation, not to the mention the word 'No,' play a big part. Here veterans of the FedRAMP cloud certification process share some tips and dispel some myths.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has come out in favour of a cloud computing code of conduct, arguing that it will improve consumer confidence in service providers.
Although deploying hybrid cloud infrastructure seems like the most popular strategy, some CIOs have decided to go all-in with the public cloud as they don't see any value in maintaining even part of their infrastructure on-premise.
Whitepapers about cloud providers
In this paper is focused on cloud operations and security, providing insights and tips so you can assess the quality of a vendor’s cloud offering. Read: why not all cloud providers meet the same standards when it comes to security and privacy, which topics you must investigate to ensure you choose the right vendor, and why no single check-list could work for every possible scenario.
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- Cisco takes fresh aim at trans-Tasman SMB markets
- Deloitte merges Asia Pacific businesses to create consultancy powerhouse
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI
- Updated: Latest Mini out-of-home campaign taps contextual data insights for dynamic creative