Australian Government ICT spending is set to reach $6.2 billion by 2018, with 1.7 per cent five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) by 2017, according to IDC research. ICT spend is the largest category for government spend, and has become a central theme in state government service transformation roadmaps.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away