Some 80 per cent of companies are building hybrid Clouds, according to a survey of 3000 architects and engineers conducted by F5 Networks. Many respondents are also considering building software-defined networks and implementing DevOps over the next two to five years.
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.