Purchasing a new digital health record system that can support public health services and rejigging Oracle licensing are among the tech-focused initiatives flagged in the ACT’s 2019-20 budget.
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress