Dropbox has culminated a multi-year project to build a customised infrastructure environment that company officials say is finely tuned to their specific needs, allowing them to reap savings compared with how they used Amazon Web Services' cloud. Should you get out of the cloud too?
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better