Macquarie Government — the government-focused business of the ASX-listed Macquarie Telecom Group — has joined the ranks of cloud providers whose services are certified for use with classified government information.
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication