Nasdaq and Intermedia are among the latest firms to suffer lengthy - and public - service outages. Eventually, the same thing will happen to you. Here are four key lessons IT leaders can learn from others' mistakes.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT