A survey of 100 CIOs and IT leaders in the US by media company Bloomberg has revelaed IT spending is on the up and more money will go towards managed services with Cloud investments starting to pay dividends.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders