Originally used as an inexpensive alternative to quickly deploy services outside the realm of IT, cloud computing is quickly becoming a de facto standard for new application resources. The challenge is how to manage those resources transparently. The cloud should be an extension of the internal data center, and cloud bridges, gateways and brokers are all components that IT should focus on for connecting to their external cloud deployment.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update