Cloud computing is without doubt the buzz word of the moment. A survey by CIO undertaken this year indicated that opinion of it as a “most important visionary plan element” had risen to third place in the rankings, thanks to a doubling in the interviewees’ rating over the last two years.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits