The Australian government has backed the United States Congress’ CLOUD Act which enables American law enforcement agencies like the FBI to access data, with a warrant, that is stored on servers in the U.S. or overseas.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well