The NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption on Wednesday said former Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI) project manager Steven Prestage engaged in serious corrupt conduct while working at the agency.
Clarity - News, Features, and Slideshows
For all the volatility of a gas like hydrogen, which combusts with one-tenth the energy required for gasoline, fuel cell vehicles are safer than internal combustion engines, according to industry experts.
At the L.A. Auto Show this week, leading car makers revealed their plans for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, which use the most common molecule in the universe for power and release only water vapor as exhaust.
With 5000 staff, 600 stores, 7.5 million customers and $4.4 billion in revenue, the merged Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has consolidated its project management office around one core application which it is now integrating with other business systems.
Powerlan's (ASX:PWR) telecom operational management subsidiary, Clarity, has completed the initial stage of a system migration for the Philippines' PLDT
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election