The Australian government has backed the United States Congress’ CLOUD Act which enables American law enforcement agencies like the FBI to access data, with a warrant, that is stored on servers in the U.S. or overseas.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage