Coles’ chief innovation officer Claire Rawlins has left the retail giant just over four months after stepping into the role. Rawlins has joined Salesforce as vice president, strategic advisor according to her LinkedIn profile.
Claire Rawlins - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles chief information officer Claire Rawlins has changed roles, and is now the supermarket group’s chief innovation officer.
Coles has reopened the CIO position and appointed former IAG digital chief Claire Rawlins to the role.
Claire Rawlins fell into the IT industry by accident. Growing up a small provincial British town, she moved to London in the mid-1980s taking her first job as a COBOL programmer at the Bank of America.
IAG’s CIO, Claire Rawlins, has been appointed group executive, digital and technology, following an executive restructure at the insurance company.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT