Coles chief information officer Claire Rawlins has changed roles, and is now the supermarket group’s chief innovation officer.
Claire Rawlins - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles has reopened the CIO position and appointed former IAG digital chief Claire Rawlins to the role.
Claire Rawlins fell into the IT industry by accident. Growing up a small provincial British town, she moved to London in the mid-1980s taking her first job as a COBOL programmer at the Bank of America.
IAG’s CIO, Claire Rawlins, has been appointed group executive, digital and technology, following an executive restructure at the insurance company.
NBN Co has appointed John McInerney as its new CIO, filling a hole left by Claire Rawlins, who quit the position in late August after three years in the role.
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Enterprise PC-buying spree spurs first shipment climb in six years
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan