Coles’ chief innovation officer Claire Rawlins has left the retail giant just over four months after stepping into the role. Rawlins has joined Salesforce as vice president, strategic advisor according to her LinkedIn profile.
Claire Rawlins - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles chief information officer Claire Rawlins has changed roles, and is now the supermarket group’s chief innovation officer.
Coles has reopened the CIO position and appointed former IAG digital chief Claire Rawlins to the role.
Claire Rawlins fell into the IT industry by accident. Growing up a small provincial British town, she moved to London in the mid-1980s taking her first job as a COBOL programmer at the Bank of America.
IAG’s CIO, Claire Rawlins, has been appointed group executive, digital and technology, following an executive restructure at the insurance company.
- Microsoft aims Teams at more frontline workers, retires StaffHub
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Youfoodz brings on first CMO as it sets its sights on global growth
- Specsavers CMO discusses the drivers for the Priceless eyes campaign and media fragmentation
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership