Coles’ chief innovation officer Claire Rawlins has left the retail giant just over four months after stepping into the role. Rawlins has joined Salesforce as vice president, strategic advisor according to her LinkedIn profile.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine