Wing — a subsidiary of Google’s parent company Alphabet — has launched the first mobile app that integrates with a new drone safety API operated by Australia’s Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) is using drone detection equipment at major airports and events around the country to monitor drone use and enforce safety rules.
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) is seeking views from the drone pilot community on its proposed remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) registration scheme.
Brisbane City Council has designated areas in 10 parks as ‘drone zones’ so pilots can fly their recreational unmanned aerial vehicles within regulations.
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority is investigating whether Pauline Hanson breached safety rules, after the senator posted a video of her flying a drone from a Townsville high-rise.
Mobility has brought a new challenge to the CIO’s doorstep: A generation of employees who want their own apps. CIO Australia looks at whether it’s time to beat them, or join them.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election