In the battle for the City of Sydney, one party is hoping to attract votes by promising free city-wide Wi-Fi, an app to get you home safely after a night out and open sourcing the city’s data.
- Do I really have to say it? Stop resisting multifactor authentication
- CSOs may benefit as CPS 234 tasks boards with financial-services cybersecurity
- Australian IT consultant jailed for wifi-hack and insider trading
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats