Since becoming the City of Melbourne Chief Information Officer in 2011, Colin Fairweather, has helped rebuild the city’s critical IT infrastructure to adapt to emerging technologies and changes in customer demand.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7