Around 27 million machine-to-machine (M2M) devices will be connected to mobile networks across Australia by 2018, driven largely by wearable computers, intelligent transportation systems, and smart city applications.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted