Many organizations have a computer security incident response team (CSIRT) that swoops into action to battle malware outbreaks, other types of cyberattacks and possible insider threats, and at networking giant Cisco, that CSIRT team is made up of about 60 people trying to protect a business with about 75,000 employees.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used