Many organizations have a computer security incident response team (CSIRT) that swoops into action to battle malware outbreaks, other types of cyberattacks and possible insider threats, and at networking giant Cisco, that CSIRT team is made up of about 60 people trying to protect a business with about 75,000 employees.
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.