Many organizations have a computer security incident response team (CSIRT) that swoops into action to battle malware outbreaks, other types of cyberattacks and possible insider threats, and at networking giant Cisco, that CSIRT team is made up of about 60 people trying to protect a business with about 75,000 employees.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?