Many organizations have a computer security incident response team (CSIRT) that swoops into action to battle malware outbreaks, other types of cyberattacks and possible insider threats, and at networking giant Cisco, that CSIRT team is made up of about 60 people trying to protect a business with about 75,000 employees.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences