Theft of cryptocurrencies from exchanges soared in the first half of this year to three times the level seen for the whole of 2017, leading to a three-fold increase in associated money laundering, according to a report from U.S.-based cybersecurity firm CipherTrace released on Tuesday.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response