The CIO has morphed from back office operator to experience orchestrator across employees as well as external customers, Adobe’s senior VP and CIO, Cynthia Stoddard, believes. So it’s not surprising she sees her remit as one of enablement.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better