Due to high demand for nominations in this year’s CIO50 list, we are extending the deadline for entries to Friday August 23. So you now have more time to tell us your story of transformation, innovation and leadership.
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry