SA Health CIO, Bill Le Blanc, who clinched the top spot in last year’s CIO50, said the program has changed the way in which digital transformation is viewed both locally and internationally for the department.
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit