CIO Australia has officially opened its fourth annual CIO50 list, where the country’s top 50 most effective and strategic technology and digital chiefs will be recognised for delivering rapid change across their organisations.
- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?