SA Health CIO, Bill Le Blanc, who clinched the top spot in last year’s CIO50, said the program has changed the way in which digital transformation is viewed both locally and internationally for the department.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining