During the <i>CIO Summit 2010</i> in Melbourne, a panel session was held to discuss how mobility technology can aid the enterprise.
CIO Summit 2010 - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIO Summit 2010 in pictures
Moving Tennis Australia from blaming the IT department to working in harmony has been a key task for CIO, [[xref: http://www.cio.com.au/tag/Chris%20Yates|Chris Yates|CIO :: Chris Yates]]
All the action from Australia's premier CIO event
About 70 per cent of Australian organisations think the NBN will better enable their business, particularly in the areas of video conferencing, virtual desktops and IT as a service, according to IDC research.
Cloud computing, finding the right IT talent and working for a globalisation organisation are the top issues CIOs discussed at the recent Next Gen CIO summit on the Gold Coast.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data