We talk to three leading Australian technologists on how much is too much when it comes to IT offshoring or outsourcing, and when to put your foot down and keep the IT functions in-house that will allow you to do your job well.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry