The CIO Executive Council recently held its 2018 Pathways graduation at the Hilton Hotel Sydney. Pathways graduates attended from all states throughout Australia and New Zealand after completing a 12 month accelerated leadership development program.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam